Saturday, March 20, 2010

the sands of time...



...some tales are about nothing in particular.







***


there's a distant sand that travels borne in flight by the wind

and a fine sand that slips away from my grasp within



the coarse sand nature violently breaks down into fine grain

a wet sand sculpts the dreams of a child in her innocent play



the crafted sand blazes on the fire to feed my hunger tonight

the glazed sand brightly bedecks my beloved bride

there's a sand i even worship as my faith's right



the sand trapped inside the twisted glass un-counts my day

the ethereal sand of my bones will turn into sand someday



in the end its all nothing, but simply sand laying along my way

...

5 comments:

rhythm fadia-maniar said...

too good....simply loved the way u have written...m proud of u....simple writing and gr8 message..keep it up

Americanising Desi said...

brilliant writing!

Stupidosaur said...

Ah! Beautiful! Imaginative! But incomplete without the mention of sando that you wear under your shirt!

;)

G. said...

Wow. This is easily one of the best pieces of poetry I have ever read.

Permission to quote? :)

G. said...

Wow. This is easily one of the best pieces of poetry I have ever read.

Permission to quote? :)