Thursday, June 11, 2009

flying in my dreams...



Where the hell are you? gone MIA? lazy arse!!


the melee of being at the crossroads is not overrated. there is something about the paradox that is the inside and the outside. perspective seekers argue upon which side we really are on. does it really matter? we are all here. stuck in being transient. momentarily put in a situation where we have to once again choose.

...at least it all leads to somewhere! wish me luck. it's my time to choose. and knowing me, it's not going to be what i think it is to be...


***


...Also, just a few lines that i found. some words that we boys sang back when life was about no one in particular and the rum made it easier to say cheesy things and get away with it. somehow, it still is...


...flying in my dreams.
there is something in your eyes,
that something in your smile...


that makes me want to fly!


and now that you've gone away.
i'm loosing track of time.
i wonder what's been so wrong,
cause i feel so lonely deep inside.

...you're still on my mind,
every time i close my eyes
it's just like flying in my dreams...

~ Geo & the island boys!



...there is a minute long clip of the actual performance of the song too. but somehow i can't seem to upload it to blogger or youtube for that matter. eh, shit happens!


4 comments:

Kavi said...

And i read sometime back....

that we all could have come in different ships, but we are all in the same boat now !

:)

WarmSunshine said...

i wish you all the luck you need :)

Richa said...

the crossroads of life are confusing, but which ever u take wil;l lead u somewhere, cuz u were destined to.. :)

all the best!!

Anonymous said...

you ahve the tune bro? upload somehow.. would love to listen